Sign up to receive ACDSee newsletters featuring photography and creative work from the ACDSee community, software and photography tips, event listings and special offers available only to subscribers.
At the end of this summer, ACD Systems launched the latest edition of their principal software: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018. ACD Systems is committed to improving their customers’ experience and bringing them the leading RAW editing tools of the industry. Updates for RAW file support from new camera models, as they become available, are released regularly. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 Update 1 includes RAW support for six new camera models, product feature improvements, and added ACDSee Actions support.
RAW Support Update:
Added support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS M100
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Hasselblad X1D-50c
- Nikon D850
- Olympus OM-D EM-10 Mark III
- Sony RX10 IV (DSC-RX10M4)
View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added Heal and Clone preview in Repair tool in Edit mode.
- Added support for Fujifilm X-trans DNG.
- Improved DNG support for multiple cameras.
- Added Cancel Develop Mode keyboard shortcut.
Improvements and Support:
- Better backwards compatibility for Actions.
- Improved how ACDSee handles USB storage devices.
- Improved how Manage Metadata Presets works with hierarchical keywords.
- Improved the quality of the Liquify tool when feathering is high.
To view the complete list of improvements, please see the ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 Update 1 release notes: http://www.acdsee.com/en/support/photo-studio-ultimate-2018/release-notes/2018-1
Availability and Pricing:
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 is available as a lifetime license for $149.99 USD or through a subscription starting at $69/year, which provides users access to regular updates and upgrades. The program is currently only available for Windows-based computers.